12a Queen Street, Stotfold, Nr Hitchin, Hertsfordshire SG5 4NX
Tel: 01462 835611 Email: email@example.com
At The Barn Hair Studio we understand that your privacy is important to you. We respect and value the privacy of all our clients, and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What Data do we Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data:-
- Contact information, including mobile numbers, postal and email addresses
- Demographic information such as Gender and Date of Birth
- Appointment information, both future and historic
- Notes relating to your appointment which enable us to provide our service to you, with particular regard to historic services and products used
- Medical information such as skin test results and allergies
You have the following rights under GDPR:-
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- The right of access to the personal data that we hold about you, free of charge, upon request
- The right to rectification if any personal data that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to ask us to delete any personal data that we hold about you. We hold data for a limited time of 2 years, however, if you would like it deleted sooner please contact us
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability i.e. obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation
For full information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of your local Citizens Advice Bureau
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary. Our use of personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to facilitate the provision of a service to you, or because it is in our legitimate interest
With your permission and/or permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by your chosen method(s), either SMS, telephone, email or post. We will not send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
We DO NOT share any of your data with third parties
In certain circumstances we may legally be required to share data, where we are complying with legal obligations, or providing data to government authorities
How and Where do we Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as we need to and your data will only be stored in the UK. Data security is very important to us and we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure your data